JellyPages.com

Jumaat, 14 November 2014

COMMUNITY SERVICE


Hello everyone......., This week my lecturer, Madam Azfahanee give me free topic to story. So, I decided for storytelling about what I doing last week. Actually, in my live I never participate the activities like this. So, when my lecturer tell my class, that subject MGT 538 must doing Community Services, I am really excited(my bff always participate this kind of activity & he always story to me).

Okay, this program are combination from two course, student from Islamic Banking and Marketing, monitor by Madam Azfahanee and Madam Sarah. About 208 student MGT 538 part 3 are participate in this program.

All group have their respective tasks. So, this program my class must handle a gift. Our class representative, alina are devided us to a small group. This is because, so that our tasks can run smoothly. We need to prepare the hamper, lucky draw, candies and donation for villagers.




This program has started at 6.30 am. All the students are need to gathered at Depo Bus  before we move to the village, Kampung Haji Kudung. Our bus moves promptly at 7 am and five bus  totally that bring us to the village.


Alhamdulillah, we arrived safely in Kampung Haji Kudung at 8 am. At this village, we are devided into a few group. My group need to go at Kampung Tepi Sungai. Kak Ton brings our group to the surau. We need doing "gotong royong" at surau. So, each students are doing their work, we help each other in doing this work. I can see, all are feel enjoy doing this activities.




After finish, Kak Ton took us to the sea,see the fishermen with their catch that very much such as fish, crab and shrimp. All of us feel excited because we have never seen thing like this. After that,we went to the house of the villagers who were selected to give a little donation. Before we back at Kampung Haji Kudung, we went to see the places hit by the tsunami that occurred in 2004.


In the afternoon, various activities have been carried out such as program 'mentor mentee' and 'sukanneka'. All people, villagers, children and also us feel so happy and very enjoy with this activities.

Okay, that all for today..., dadadaaa ^_^

 


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan