JellyPages.com

Khamis, 9 Oktober 2014

MY FAMILY & CLOSE RELATIVES





 Helloooo...everyone...peace yeeaww hehehe....Okey, the third topic that I want to write is about my family and close relatives. About MY FAMILY???huhu..... 













 Ok, bilangan isi rumah that I have only 8 people(cehhh mcm sikit je huhu).My parents name are Ismail bin Ahmad and and Siti Harum bt Ab Rahman. Recently, my father had celebrated his 59th birthday. While my mother is 51 year by Jan 2014. I have 6 siblings which are 3 boys and 3 girls and I am the fourth. The eldest is Khairul Hisham(32years). Followed by Nurrulhanis(30years), Khairul Hairil(27years), Nurul Kaiyisah(me,22years), Nurul Atikah(17years) and youngest is Aniq Aiman(12years). Two of them are married. My eldest brother, Hisham had already married to Aisyah and have 2 sons. While my eldest sister, Hanis also had married to Rozaime. She have 2 son and a daughter(tahun depan tambah satu lagi huhu). My second brother bakal berkahwin awal tahun depan, InsyaAllah( bertambah lagi lerr ahli keluarga hehe). Haaaa, apa? Bila turn I nak kahwin pulak????? Ini lah soalan yang  sering tanya haha... Emmmmm I lambat lagi nak kahwin. Now, my focus is about my study. Study is very important to get better life in future, right???hehe... My sister and brother still study lagi. My sister is studying in secondary school science Sultan Muhammad Jiwa (x sampai sebulan nak SPM dah huhu, good luck) and my youngest brother studying in primary school Mudzaffar Shah(ni baru je abis UPSR hihi).
 
 My father seorang pesara. Before this, my father bekerja di Felcra Berhad. My mother pula seorang suri rumah sepenuh masa. I love them so muchhh :-D. My first brother bekerja sebagai Juru Elektrik and my second brother bekerja sebagai Site Engineer. Both are work at Kuala Lumpur. My sister pula sekarang menjadi seorang housewife and part time buat business online, hehe.....

You all jangan terkejut tau hihi, now I have five nephews...(tahun depan tambah lagi seorang huhu), which are 4 boys and 1 girl. First name is Akid Darwisy al Walid(5years), second is Annur Irdina Zulaikha(4years,setakat ni ini je bunga nya hehe), third is Khairul Asyraf Imran(2years), fourth is Afiq Muhammad al Farisi(1years) and lastly is Khairul Haziq Irfan(4month).

Okey, lets I write about and close relatives. Actually, I have big familly between my father and my mother. My father has a lot of siblings and my mother also. My father from Kedah and my mother from Pahang.  If I return to the village, both very lively, especially on feast day. I can meet with relatives who had not seen.


Okey, I think that all for today. Daaa daaa ^_^


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan